Page Banners


You can use four streams of visas to immigrate to the UK under Business Investment and Talent Visa. These visas include Innovator Visa, Start-up Visa, Global Talent Visa, and Investor Visa (Tier 1). At AMK Global, we can help you find the visa that best fits your qualifications.

Innovator Visa

  1. If you’re looking forward to setting up and run a business, that must be something unique and should be different from anything else on the market.
  2. An approved body must endorse your business idea. To view these endorsing bodies, please click the following link:
  3. If your business met to be eligible, you would be provided with an endorsement letter.
  4. You should meet the English language requirement, be at least 18 years old, and prove that you possess enough money to support yourself.

Setting up a New Business?

  • You must have at least £50,000 for investment funds and must prove where you got your funding from.
  • If your business is established and has been endorsed for a previous visa or if you have changed your company and had it approved with your endorsing body, you do not need any investment funds.

Supporting Yourself

You must have £1,270 for 28 consecutive days in your bank account.

Sharing Investment Funds

You may form a team with the other Innovator applicants. However, you cannot share the same investment funds.

Knowledge of English

  • You must prove that you can read, write, speak, and understand English at a certain level. You can verify this in several ways; some include taking administered and approved English Language Test providers.

Documents Needed

  • Provide an endorsement letter from your endorsing body
  • Valid passport or other valid documents showcasing your identity and nationality
  • Bank statements
  • Evidence to prove the English language requirement
  • Your investment funds (for a new business)
  • Tuberculosis test results

Your Partner and Children

  • Your partner and children can also apply to stay in the UK as dependents.
  • Your partner and children must also have a certain amount of funds available to support themselves.
  • £285 for your partner
  • £315 for one child
  • £200 for each child

Get free online consultation by experienced and regulated consultants!

Start-up Visa

  • If you expect to set up an innovative business in the UK, it must be unique and different.
  • Have your business idea assessed by an endorsing body and obtain an endorsement letter
  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Must meet the English language requirement
  • Hold enough money to support yourself.

Endorsed Body Requirement

They must be authorized as a UK higher education institution or a business organization that supports UK entrepreneurs or has had a previous history of investing.

Business Idea

It must be a new idea that is not on the market and has the potential to grow.

Decision Process

If you have fulfilled all requirements and have applied online, you can usually expect a decision within three weeks.

Get free online consultation by experienced and regulated consultants!

Global Talent Visa

    • You must be a leader or a potential leader in academia or research, arts, culture, or digital technology.
    • Be at least 18 years old.
    • With a Global Talent Visa, you could live and work for up to 5 years at a time.
    • You can receive the decision within three weeks if you’re outside the UK, and if you’re inside the UK, you can expect a decision within eight weeks.


  • The cost is usually £608 to apply. However, this can change. Please check: to view any changes in fees.
  • You can also expect to pay a healthcare surcharge of £624 per year for each person.

Documents Required

  • Valid passport or other documents showing your identity and nationality
  • Tuberculosis test results 
  • Any awards or scholarships

Get free online consultation by experienced and regulated consultants!

Investor Visa (Tier 1)

This alternative is only applicable for those who wish to invest £2,000,000 or more in the UK.


  • Be over 18 years old. 
  • Prove that the funds either belong to you or your partner
  • Your funds must be in a regulated financial institution which can be in the UK or overseas

Documents Required

  • Current passport or other valid travel identification
  • Tuberculosis test results 
  • A Criminal Record Certificate from the country that you have stated for more than 12 months over the last ten years
  • Evidence of investment funds: where it’s being held, where you received the funds, your partner’s money, and a letter from a UK bank.